- The Title should be a brief phrase describing the contents of the paper. The Title Page should include the authors’ full names and affiliations, the name of the corresponding author along with phone, fax and E-mail. Present addresses of author(s) should appear as a footnote.
- The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the experiments, indicate significant data, and point out major findings and conclusions. The Abstract should be followed by a maximum of 5 keywords in the article.
- Papers submitted should be concised (the length should not exceed 5000 words for English & Bengali Artices and 7500 words for Arabic Articles and Book Reviews & Conference/Seminar reports should not exceed 1,000 words) and typed in double-spaced (English in Times New Roman with 12 point font and Bengali in SutonnyMJ with 13 point font) which will be peer reviewed. All pages should be numbered starting from the title page.
- The Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc should appear on at the end before the section on References.
- A full list of alphabetically-ordered References should be given at the end of the article without serial number.
References to Articles should be given the author(s) surname, author(s) initials followed by the title of the article, the title of the journal, year of publication, the volume number, issue number in parenthesis and the specific page being cited.
For example : Moten AR, Understanding Terrorism : Contested Concept, Conflicting Perspectives and Shattering Consequences, Intellectual Discourse, 2010, 18(1):35-63
References to Books should be given the author(s) surname, author(s) initials, the title of the book, publisher, place of publication, year of publication and the specific page being cited.
For example : Banu RA, Islam in Bangladesh, E.J. Brill, Netherlands, 2003, p. 23-35.
- Citation of the References in the Text would be (For example: Banu, 1996; Alam and Kabir, 2002; Volk, Reinke, Krausch D et al., 1996).
- Submission Via e-mail rather than hard copy is preferred. The e-mail address is email@example.com.
NOTE: BIIT does not return manuscripts to authors. For more detail, please contact to: Cell: 01717 201439.
© Bangladesh Institute of Islamic Thought